Whether you need
- engaging employee-training,
- a smooth social media ad,
- an academic audiobook,
- or a technical tutorial,
you can expect a pleasant voice, experienced post-production, and a fast turn-around time to keep your project moving forward. Corporate voiceover is so much more than just commercials!
Covid response video
“Awesome!!! She gave me a few revisions and completed the project on time!!! Highly recommend her.”
“Super fast, friendly, and helpful! Thank you!”
Real estate explainer
“We had to make a few script changes, adjust the tempo, and move some things around, and she handled any corrections like a champ, in a professional and timely manner. She was super flexible with us and very responsive, which was greatly appreciated!”
“5 of 5 Stars: I was extremely happy with the finished product. It was also easier and quicker than I expected. Moxie had already thought of things that I hadn’t. I will definitely be going directly back to her anytime I need more voicework done for my business.”
“Moxie is one of those voice actors that you dream of working with. In the over 20 years I’ve been working in entertainment, she is one of the best talents I’ve ever come across when it comes to taking direction. Her script interpretation and delivery is flawless. Moxie is the perfect talent for your next narration project!”
“WOW! I am extremely happy with the outcome of our performance. On top of that, the turnaround time was much faster than I expected also. I am very fortunate that our paths crossed when they did. All expectations were exceeded.”
“Total professional. Beautiful voice. 100% reliable. Responsive. Quick delivery. Super easy to work with, which I very much appreciate.“
“Awesome job! Literally perfect. And, I can’t believe how quickly you sent the audio. Wow! I was already ultra-impressed with you, but now … I don’t even have words.”
“It was a pleasure to work with [Moxie]. She has a nice voice and do her job fast and well!”
“We are very happy with Moxie’s work. She went above and beyond. Would refer her to anyone needing her skills.”
“Her voice-over quality was very nice. I will place order again in future.”
E-learning (gamified): medical
IVR phone system
Podcast (B2B) intro
B2C Explainer - investing
Fun facts YouTube video
The End is Near (self-help)
Yoga for Connecting Mind, Body and Soul
The Masque of the Red Death
When Marriage Needs an Answer
Moxie was able to pivot to her long-neglected dream career of voiceover work fairly smoothly after three years of producing the Your Brain On Facts podcast to safely vent the copious bonus facts in her brain. Before that, Moxie performed and produced burlesque, specifically “nerd-lesque.” Moxie has presented a local TED talk, is the prolific author of unfinished fiction, has five sisters, knows the correct way to greet a dragon, and previously earned her living as a goat farmer and soap maker. And if you’re wondering about the background photo, Moxie was struck by lightning a decade ago, though she came out mostly unscathed
You can also hear 90+ hours of Moxie’s voice on her podcast, Your Brain On Facts, your weekly half-hour of things you never knew you never knew.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.